And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” 2 Corinthians 12:9a

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

LIFE

Sometimes life feels like you go from one trauma to the next.....the only thing that dulls the pain from any situation is the pain from the next.....sometimes you feel like you can't even say you are living......surviving is a more apt description......sometimes life is a sinking boat you are trying to bail out with a thimble......or a sieve......I know I sound terribly discouraged but I know....... I believe....... I have to believe........ there will be better days.....there will be days where opening my eyes to start the day won't seem quite so overwhelming..........His grace is sufficient.....He won't deal to me more than I can handle..........RIGHT?

2 Comments:

Blogger Johnnie Volatile Music said...

Life……
What is it but valleys, plateaus and peaks….
Life is hard at times but others it is so totally rewarding; like experiencing the birth of my children or a snowball fight in winter. How about sitting quietly before a fireplace with my soul mate or barbequing on a breezy summer evening while the kids play ball in the yard. I feel that the key is to realize that our life is not our own, it belongs to our creator. Everything that we have or own is borrowed. The reason we are here is to further God Kingdom and make the best of what we have to bless others. There is peace and joy in this belief. Our lives are but a wisp of smoke. Yes, there is a lot of pain and sorrow but equally there is much happiness and great joy. I guess it just matters how you choose to look at it. This choice comes daily. The enemy of our souls can not own us but he can render us ineffective and defeated only if we allow. Sometimes we win and sometimes we fail but Jesus will always be there to pick us up. When we ground ourselves on the things of heaven our thoughts will naturally migrate toward the things of God.

This submission is not to criticize your post or the feelings you have shared, everyone has days, weeks or months of being down. I wrote to you to hopefully lift you up and help you realize that everything will be OK, no matter what.
I love you and will be here for you until my last breath.

7:14 AM

 
Blogger Leah said...

That is the most beautiful thing anyone has said to me.....How blessed I am to be married to someone who gets wht love is all about.....I love you too, and will be here for you until my last breath

8:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home